Old June 12th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: First Edition GE Superradio 7-2880B Mint

Electricity? Mississippi (with a population of about three million,or
not much more) has more Electricity than we can use.There is one Nuke
Electricity power plant at Grand Gulf,and there is talk that another
Nuke Electricty power plant might be built here in Mississippi.I was
born in the big old house on Main Street in Carthage,Mississippi on
November 5,1941.Our house was the first house in Carthage which had
Electricity,we had indoor plumbing too.You ever heard of Electricity
blackouts in Mississippi before? (other than ''Katrinas'') Where are my
shoes?
cuhulin