Old June 13th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

Default [OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

"Brian" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Lloyd" wrote in message
I just happened to look at NewsMax.com for the first time in a long time,
and I found a story on the flavanoids found in hops. One type can
prevent
prostate cancer. As the story at

Reminds me of the time I tried to quit smoking and the nurse asked how
long I had smoked and I replied "I started about the age of three" She
looked at me funny and said " Why so young? " and I explained "Well I was
drinking heavy at the time"
--

Regards
B.H.

Pretty funny. Unfortunately, it makes me want a cigarette. It's been three
days.

-Brian

Just quit again one week ago. started again this week. Good thing I don't
smoke much.

BH