Old July 14th 03, 06:58 PM
Me

I owned a FT920 for several years. This is a great radio for the money. The
DSP isn't as good as the 1000MP versions, but all in all a great radio to
operate. I found the receiver to be as good as anything else on the market.

Worked great on 6 meters too!!!!

You can find used FT920's for around 700 dollars on qrz and the rest of trhe
used URL's.

"W8CRZ" wrote in message news:MR4Qa.20$S3.1133@news...
I am planning on getting a 920 in the next 2 weeks. I would like to hear
from any and all who have operated this rig. I would like to hear the good
and the bad. I will be using this rig for 6 meter work right now and

future
HF. I read the reviews on it and I really like it alot but would like to
hear the opinions of the operaters themselves.
Thanks
Rob W8CRZ