Old June 13th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

wrote:
sodomized an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sodomized by an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

It's easy to outsmart you, Markie. You are easily fooled.

no body is fooled by you act wismen

I'm not "Wiseman," dumbass, looks like you got fooled again.

yes you are everybody knows it except perhaps you

Wrong again, dumbass. You don't have the first clue.

I have the answer no need of clues

I guess you think you
are Dave hiel or Mark Morgan or Lloyd Davies

No, dumbass, those are ways to make you three look even more stupid.

well it doesn't work you go so over the the top you defeat most of your
prupose wismen

get help who ever you are

So you admit not knowing who I am or anybody else is.

nope I admit you may not know how you are
You just call
everybody Wiseman because you want to have sex with Wiseman.

nope
Or are you
just insane, Marqueer?

get help