Old July 15th 03, 08:29 AM
Javier Henderson

Default Homebrew keyer

Greetings,

I recently posted a question, asking if anyone remembered an article on
a keyer built with a pair of 555's and some other components.

I was pointed to the QST index on ARRL's website, and eventually found
what I'm looking for.

It's the June 1978 and August 1978 issues. The article was called
A low cost dot memory keyer (June issue) and there was a followup
in the August issue of the same year.

I ordered the relevant CD from the ARRL, which will take a couple
of weeks to arrive.

In the meantime, if someone happens to have those magazines, and
feels inclined to fax me copies of the article, I'd be most grateful
and will gladly cover the costs involved.

Thanks!

73,
-jav w6vms