Old June 13th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd

Default [OT] Beer may prevent prostate cancer

On 12 Jun 2006 14:46:13 -0700, an_old_friend Secwet Mark wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:
"Lloyd" wrote in message
I think I can manage that, but just barely. Maybe Mark Morgan's method of
beer ingestion would be more efficient in reaching the prostate. I may
have to rethink his postings. Maybe Mark is onto something.

(This space reserved for Mark to post "get help".)

get help

Thanks. I'm glad to see that the space wasn't wasted.

*SMOOCH!*