Old June 14th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
w9jcm

Default Need help on bc 344/ARR7

Ok guys and gals I aquired a bunch of stuff but going with the first
one here the BC 344 low band reciever.. It got the AC plug and has all
tubes I am told this was working. Everything seems to be there. Am i
doing something wrong? I rigged up a ac cord plugged it in and
nothing..

Next up ARR7 military variant of the sx28. It has mods.. I cant get it
out of the box. but has a jones plug on the front and a old style i
guess you would call it collins type connector coming out the side.
Also a RCA jack on the side which i assume is for a sb -10 that i got
with it. What do i need to power this puppy?

I am a virgin on all this military gear.. had some grc 109s along time
ago but nothing like this.

Thanks