Old June 14th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default pro opinion on the Eton E1

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

one of the disadvantages of the internet is that any asshole can post
an opinion on the E1 even though he has no qualifications for making
such assertions. In addition to people who are intelligent like Guy
Atkins, there is another source who people should not argue with in
this case. Dave Z and Larry Magne both assert the E1 is outstanding !

read this: http://passband.com/pages/receivernews.htm

The E1 specifications and operating features make it out to be a good
receiver. I remember having a favorable impression of it when
information became available about the unit.

A refurb at $399.95 sounds like a good deal.

Brian Hill is getting one soon so I'm sure we will hear about it from
him.

People that are just Trolling for an argument are best Plonked. Some
people are just not worth reading.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California