Old June 14th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Dwayne

Default FS/2 GPS Units both NMEA

First up is a Magellan SporTrak Map. Comes with everything it did when
new including box. Unit is in very good condition and I have had no
issues with it. $150. If you buy the unit we can discuss the mapping
software that I have for it.

Second up is a Garmin GPS III Plus. Comes with serial cable and copy
of manual. Unit is in very good shape with a few small scratches and
no issues. Again if you buy the unit we can discuss the mapping
software. $135

Both of these units should work with the BCD996T and BCT15.

I do not check this usergroup often so email me at
dubbin1 at gmail dot com