Old June 14th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default A bit of truth from Mark Morgan he needs sex from underaged little boys desperately

Got Aids from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Got Aids from an_old_friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an old freind wrote:
wrote:

he can't get it up and needsto weapons to do it

Wrong, tiny dick Marqueer! You are the one saying you want him in a
room with weapons!
to kill him as apublic service not have sex with him

Tsk, tsk, Marqueer making terroristic threats.
report me if you like going to jail wismen

I'm not Wiseman, dumbass, but you are the one threatening to kill
somebody!

somebosy? what is somebosy?

How rich given the numerous **** ups you make, Marqueer the illiterate
fat sack of useless ****.
LIke "goies" below.

you are Wismen and no threat was made

No, I'm not, dumbass. And you did make a terroristic threat!

it is not a threat to state that youd like to kill someone

Want to bet, Marqueer?

You want to have sex
with him, Marqueer!
nope

Yep.

nobody wants sex with you wismen

You want to have sex with Wiseman, you keep bringing his name up in
every post.

Can't you read, markie?
you are the one with sex on the brain

Only normal sex, not child molesting and perversity like you do.
you are the one that goies on and on about molesting children

What is "goies"?

Only because exposing your fetish for molesting children irritates you
so, Pavlov boy!

more of you lies about me

No, exposing you for the child predator you are.

do you know I molest children?

Yes, we know you molest children, Morgan.

ding! Now answer all the posts, doggie!