Old June 14th 06, 09:59 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default A bit of truth from Wismen he need sex desperately

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Got Aids from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Got Aids from an_old_friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

you are Wismen and no threat was made

No, I'm not, dumbass. And you did make a terroristic threat!

it is not a threat to state that youd like to kill someone

Want to bet, Marqueer?

sure thing
you will now accuse me of welching

Only because exposing your fetish for molesting children irritates you
so, Pavlov boy!

more of you lies about me

No, exposing you for the child predator you are.

realy if I were and you had any proof id be aested

but you are jst a dumb fool or are you a sucessfull child molestor
yourself hiding it under your madness