Old June 14th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A bit of truth from Mark C Morgan of 17366 River Rd Chassell, MI he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

Got AIDS from an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ASS****ED BY an old friend wrote:
wrote:
ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

right you have been promising that for about a year now

Keep spamming and making threats, dumbass!
well with your invation it isn't apm Wismen

But your posts are spam.
nope

thinks so.
if they did I would not have the access I am using Wismen

Wrong again, ****tard.

nope it is the simple truth

Nope, you are a self-admitted liar.

Don't be obstructing justice, pervert.
you are the one talking about comitiing felony

You alrady have a felony conviction, Marqueer the child molester!

I have no felony conviction of ANY kind

You are a liar, too. You also have no college degrees and a shemale
wife and a felony conviction!