Old June 15th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an old freind wrote:
wrote:
sodmized by an old freind wrote:

nope
Yep you have been arrested for it!

and if you talked to shireff here youd know I have never been aressted
for any sexual offensive

Liar, he's watching you closely!

nope

Yep and they are very interesting in busting a child molester like you
again.

which means you had no evedence for them to use

nobody is watching me Wisemen the Sheriif has ONE man to cver the
entire county Wisemen

Not according to their website, stupid.

not according the Sherif himself

I am not impoartant enought o watch espo on the word of someone calling
himself Markie Morgan Rapes boys

Who said I used that name with the report?

nobody

but you surely did not sign yourself as Wismen a man well known to the
FBI