Old June 15th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Brian Hill

Default AOR 2800 mkIIB PC cable???

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:13:46 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

I said the heck with it and bought one here. It's the cheapest I found.

I don't know what's on the AOR end - mini-USB? USB to RS-232
converter? But the price looks like "let's see how much I can get
away with". If someone figured it out and sold them for around $39 he
would probably sell a lot of them and still make money.

Yea there can't be more than $15 worth the materials in the darn things. The
ones that the guy on Ebay is selling has a discriminator output and the AORs
don't and there cheaper. So I guess that ok. I was looking on line some more
and one Co was charging somewhere around $170!!! wow! I hope it comes with
Vaseline

--

Regards
B.H.