Old June 15th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Echolink back up and running

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Echolink is back up and running for amateur operators to use. The
system on 146.835 MHz N9OGL repeater. The system right now doesn't have
range but the repeater will be moved soon to a 300 ft tower and will
cover Central and southern Illinois. The node is K9GO -L and the node
number #185474.

Todd N9OGL
146.835 N9OGL REPEATER
CENTRAL ILLINOIS

More of your jamming of other repeaters Toad?

Dumbass, that's my repeater....try again moron

Dumbass, your uncoordinated (like you) repeater regulary interferes
with other repeaters. Plus, you send that cartoon kiddie porn over it
via digital modes.

WRONG!!! my repeater IS coordinated has been since 1999

http://www.ilra.net/

http://www.ilra.net/illrdbyfreq.html

More lies, what a surprise!

As for porn, I have two printing presses for that. I'm going to start
publishing my own magazine.

The only press you have is your mommy's strap on pressing against your
asshole, Toad!

what's a Lie??

Anytime you post, Toad!

prove it you ****ing moron, maybe you should go back to the ****ing CB