Old June 15th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Roger Wiseman

Default Morgan the Moron

wrote in
oups.com:

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

K8MNsuxdix wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

obviously not

Obviously so, since you snipped and ran.

Obviously so, as you prove below.

guess you can't count

I guess you can't put together a complete sentence!

get

STFU, spammer!

spam has to be unsolitcd and you expressly solict a reply hence no
spam

Wrong, dumbass, what you are doing with your "get help" posts is
spamming.

About like the 100 posts "whaaaaaaaaaah!

Lardass, you couldn't count to 100! Now go play with your trashcan
robots, loser. You've had nothing relevant to say at any time, that's
why your ****ty show has no listeners or guests!

Me and Mark Like to tie each other up and spank our bare asses. Then we
suck off each other doing 69..............really ****ing hot. Then we
get on 2 meters and take turns jamming the input of the repeater while
the other sucks off till we both explode.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download