Old June 15th 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.morons,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend, his dying daddy wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Why'd you snip it out, imbecile?

to avoid needing another nym just carring the freight of accumunlated
**** Wismen

Yeah, you are the queen of them, Marqueer! And it's spelled "talk", you
illiterate retard!

get

You're trying to make me do all the work.

yes indeed I wil have you do all the work in poluting the NG with your
foulness
You are one lazy fat *******
in real life, too, huh, welfare leech? Go back to cluttering up the
group with "get help" and your "wismen" material.

meaning known can be spam by your own admission