Old June 15th 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Marqueer misses his dead mommy!

Sodomized by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

indeed google does but google has no spam posts from me becuase I have
not made any

Any post you make is spam, stupid.

nope

Yes, it is. You are typing the same replies over and over.

why guess we all know you are wisemen if I kept guessing I migh t guess
wrong

If you think I'm wiseman you've already guessed wrong, dumbass!

I know you are wismen you have left too many fingerprints on your posts

Wrong, stupid. You don't think period. You miss your dead from Cancer
mommy, huh, deviant pervert, is it because she used to love to **** all
over you and you loved it?