Old June 15th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
w9jcm

Default Need help on bc 344/ARR7

Ok I have a Lambda 32M 300 volt variable supply I am betting my bottom
dollar that it was used for this reciever. And the small power supply
that I have was made for the motor and clutch. I will look into this a
bit more. Thanks for the info.

Also just came across a ARB reciever that has some mods trying to
figure that out too. But think we need to take one project at a time
and thats the ARR-7. It is really in mint shape inside I am amazed.

thanks
John
K3HVG wrote:
Ok.. the ARR-7 requires the following voltages:
270VDC .135A (B+)
24VDC .35A (motor and clutch)
6.3VAC 4.0A (fils)

This receiver ran off a 115VAC 400Hz aircraft supply, rather than a
dynamotor.