Old June 16th 06, 10:48 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A bit of truth from Mark Morgan, convicted child molester he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

assraped an old friend a neighbor's kid wrote:
wrote:
Assraped by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

nope

Yep!

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

So you admit you are lying and are stupid to boot.

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

I have no idea who he is

Liar.

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care

Your high pitched voice seems to have gotten higher when you lie like
that.