Old June 16th 06, 11:45 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default A bit of truth from Roger Wismenester he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

wrote:
assraped an old friend a neighbor's kid wrote:
wrote:
Assraped by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

and then you decide that you must rsk exposuing your dail up accounts
becuase you are so desperate to attack you can't see straight

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

So you admit you are lying and are stupid to boot.

no such admission made

you keep lying and lying badly

I have no idea who he is

Liar.

nope I have no idea who he is

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

what report?

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care

Your high pitched voice seems to have gotten higher when you lie like
that.

if you are hearing anything you need to get help wismen