Old June 16th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Noise level between two ant types

Gene Fuller wrote:
If every interaction between objects requires that somehow the charge is
transferred to keep things "identical", how did those nasty dust
particles get charged in the first place?

Huh? It is you who says the dust particles carry exactly the
same charge as the antenna they are encountering. Otherwise,
there is current flow in the antenna system which you deny.

I am not arguing about antenna noise. I am questioning your misuse of
physics. There are no charge equalization laws.

Huh? Place a charge on a wire. Doesn't current flow in
both directions until the charge is equalized throughout
the conductor? Did my college professors lie to me?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp