Old June 16th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Black

Default I need an article from QST ...

"Vincent" ) writes:
John S. ha scritto:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Contact QST foir a copy?

Is there a way to buy a PDF of an artiucle or one issue? I did it but I
don't see this option at http://www.arrl.org/qst/ ...

Traditionally, they'd sell you a back issue, and if they no longer had
copies of that issue, they'd sell you a photocopy of the specific
article. It used to be a relatively nominal fee for either.

I don't know if they've dropped the policy, or if they've
adapted it to recent technology, but that's the place to ask.

Of course, they also sell archives of back issues on CDROM.

Michael