Old June 16th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default Ham Survey: How many Appliance Operator classes do we need after code goes away?

Good God people... is everyone a bus driver or teacher??? [then again, the
mentality is that of students] What is with this troll-o-rama since school
ended????
Shouldn't you people be in Myrtle/Virginia beach or something??
sheesh.
rb

"Skip Land" wrote in message
k.net...
We have three classes now, Should we increase or decrease?

I'm thinking we can reduce the number to two license classes:

One class for VHF/UHF so those people can screw up the repeaters, and one
with a little harder test that adds HF privileges, for those that want to
screw things up world wide.

SL