Old June 17th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,triangle.radio,triangle.forsale
Joe

Default FA: antique military test equipment

Several pieces of antique military test equipment for auction on Ebay:

Antique military headphones P/O H-3/ARR-3 CTE HB-7

US Army Signal Corps Signal Generator SG-3/U (AN/URM-70)

US Air Force Standard Signal Generator Model 80

Antique Military TS-323/UR Frequency Meter

All proceeds from the sale of these particular items (after eBay fees
and shipping ) will go to the Orange County Radio Amateurs, a 501c(3)
registered nonprofit organization in Orange County, NC.

I would love to sell these heavy items locally, and avoid having to
pack them for shipping. You can pick them up in northwest Durham or in
RTP.

(Late spring cleaning - I'm getting rid of lots of my personal radio
items too:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoencQQhtZ-1)