Old October 5th 03, 04:13 PM
Russ

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 10:03:41 -0400, wrote:

Russ wrote:

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:07:31 -0400, "®K4OKA©BIG**AL**"
wrote:

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD YOU WILL NEED TO ASK MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING A
MESSAGE HERE. THOSE WHO DO NOT COMPLY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO ME DIRECTLY. SO
BE GOOD LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS AND SEE BIG AL BEFORE POSTING A MESSAGE. YOU
MAY ALL RUN ALONG NOW.

Ok, dickless, here I am. I'm calling you out. You're just like every
other loudmouth, jerkoff asshole I've ever met - all mouth, no guts.
Have fun,

Russ

Russ, you get no awards for kicking an old mans ass. This guy was born
in 1923. He's going through that super senior citizen time when they
believe they know it all, own it all.

You guys in "4" land should have a "nice" talk with JOHN, face to face.

Oh, I don't want an award for kicking an old man's ass. I'm only
interested in letting whatever it is that some of us aren't prone to
being bullied or suffering fools gladly. If he's that old, I'll let
my Pop do the dirty work. He'll have him standing tall and paying
close attention on the double.

Russ