Old June 18th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.sex.anal
DrDeath

Default get help

showed his lack of intellect in message
ups.com...
(obviously snipped)

So your nym is a child's character and your making sexually explicit
comments about an underage child. You are showing classic symptoms of
pedophilia and I truly think you are a danger to any children you come into
contact with. I plan to document your posts and headers and send them to the
proper authorities, as you are truly sick, and have probably already acted
upon your urges. Probably clear up some unsolved rape and or missing /dead
children.