Old June 18th 06, 06:48 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Andy

Default A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum...

David wrote:
Given that you apparently know nothing about quantum mechanics, what
subjects were you thinking of?

***** I was thinking of ways of improving the flakiness of biscuits.
Also
a more efficient way of skinning rabbits....

I bet the SOB has never changed the oil in his own truck.....I bet
if he tried, he would mess it up.....

So what? Is that some sort of red-neck test of manhood?

****** Yes. If you can't do the basic essentials of life, you
shouldn't be
screwing around with theory of the universe.........

Andy in Eureka, Texas

( If the home ed teacher in your local high school wears a pink
hooter hoister, you might live in Eureka, Texas )