Old June 18th 06, 09:26 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Michael A. Terrell

Default A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum...

Andy wrote:

David wrote:
Given that you apparently know nothing about quantum mechanics, what
subjects were you thinking of?

***** I was thinking of ways of improving the flakiness of biscuits.
Also
a more efficient way of skinning rabbits....

I bet the SOB has never changed the oil in his own truck.....I bet
if he tried, he would mess it up.....

So what? Is that some sort of red-neck test of manhood?

****** Yes. If you can't do the basic essentials of life, you
shouldn't be
screwing around with theory of the universe.........

And just how often do you need to change the universe's oil, anyway?
;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell