Old June 18th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default get help

DeLorean wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:43:58 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

*plonk*

The boy just don't get it, does he?

I get you are gay bashing bigots who suport the action the leading gay
bashing bigots (wsimen and Robeson
He needs to lose his ISP.

for whatbeing honest
Maybe
THEN he'll start to figure things out just a little bit.

I'm going to send a letter by regular mail, just like someone on here
suggested. Someone at Hughes just HAS to realize they have an abusive
customer, and then they'll take action.

and if athe posters here are to belived you will be the 7th erpson to
do with no success

Hughesnt (nor me) sees the postsing a "get help in response to some gay
bashing as an abusive response

that you do show you to be a gay bashing bigot

if you can explain to me in rational terms why pWismen posting that I
rape boy is acceptable and Get is help I'll stop

but good luck