Old June 19th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

Default Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts

"Steve" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:27:11 -0500, DrDeath
wrote:

500 in two weeks???? And he claims to have a job. Of course he also
claims
to be a Kentucky Colonel, a consultant for the government, ect...

If you go to Google and look up some of the nyms that the dimwit uses,
you'll find that, during the first 18 days of June, Google records
these totals:

- 333 posts
- 97 posts
- 64 posts
- 238 posts
- 296 posts
- 55 posts

That's a grand total of 1083 posts (or 60 posts per day), most of
which simply say "get help" and therefore constitute a special kind of
spam called a "spew." There are probably more posts, but I don't have
a list of all of the dimwit's nyms.

I have him in my killfile 16 times. Looks like it's paying off as I rarely
have to read his spew. Fortunately most of the ones that quote him in their
reply to his B.S. posts are in my killfile also, the rest I just try to
ignore.