Old June 19th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.swap
David Heinsohn

Default Latest RADIOMART ebay scam!!!

You know there is something amiss when the auctions are PRIVATE. Huh ??? He
also has the BS meter pegged !! I have noticed three radios that I once had
being sold excellent, totally rebuilt, blah blah.
Dave

"gkb" wrote in message
news
I just looked at his other auctions. The tubes he list as NOS are not. He
even lists 6146's in the title but there 6146B's.
Buyer Beware.
Regards,
Gary...
"Chuck - K1KW" wrote in message
. ..
Item # 9738158955

Check this BS out! Amazing that this jerk continues to sell on Ebay

with
his obvious lies and misrepresentation. This is nothing more than a

poor
homebrew fake. I know who made it and he made a few more out of surplus
items. RADIOMART's stories are totally made up. He has no personal
collections, he swindles SK widows and runs another ebay name to buy on

the
cheap and then makes up stories about the same equipment to lend
credibility. This guy is a snake. BEWARE!!!!!