Old June 19th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts

DeLorean wrote:
On 18 Jun 2006 15:39:49 -0700, an old freind wrote:
DeLorean wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:43:58 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

*plonk*

The boy just don't get it, does he?

I get you are gay bashing bigots who suport the action the leading gay
bashing bigots (wsimen and Robeson
He needs to lose his ISP.

for whatbeing honest
Maybe
THEN he'll start to figure things out just a little bit.

I'm going to send a letter by regular mail, just like someone on here
suggested. Someone at Hughes just HAS to realize they have an abusive
customer, and then they'll take action.

and if athe posters here are to belived you will be the 7th erpson to
do with no success

Hughesnt (nor me) sees the postsing a "get help in response to some gay
bashing as an abusive response

You have no ****ing idea of what Hughes does or doesn't think. You
are just spouting whatever pleases you.

that you do show you to be a gay bashing bigot

There was no mention of gays in any of my posts. It seems that YOU
are the one who plays that stupid game, and it isn't working.

if you can explain to me in rational terms why pWismen posting that I
rape boy is acceptable and Get is help I'll stop

I never said that. Don't try to put words into my mouth, you pathetic
little mental midget.

And as to the position you think that Hughes is taking, let me tell
you a little story about Wiseman and an ISP he had named Stratuswave.
At first an admin from Stratuswave thought that he was defending
Wiseman's so-called free speech rights when people complained, and the
admin refused to listen to complaints about Wiseman.

After a while, enough email and regular mail kept arriving at the
Wheeling offices that the admin was overridden by his own boss (I know
because I mailed the boss at his home address). Wiseman was kicked
off Stratuswave in spite of his posturing. It was very similar to
your own situation.

So don't get too confident, prick face. Continuing letters to an ISP
do make a difference. I hope that you become history "real soon now"
at Hughes. You richly deserve it.

Poor Marky Waldron, he has to live with his mommy there in TexASS!