Old June 19th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio call letters: What do they mean?

I remember when I was in the U.S.Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois
and SL 60 near Pacific,Missouri (it's the greater,greater big wide
St.Louis metro area,folks) KXOKKKKKKKKKK (KXOK) in
St.Louisssssssssssss,,,,,,,,
and,Are you a KWK Good Guy? and WHAS in Louisville,Kentucky.Back in
those days,you just had to listen to the real good radio music stations.

KMOX,The Voice of St.Louis.KMOX isn't a music station,but I used to
listen to Jim White (You Can't Fix Stupid!,and Jim White is right) on
KMOX.
cuhulin