Old June 20th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
gravity

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

It is reported that Albert Einstein had difficulty learning Calculus. The
man
was a Physics genius but needed help with advanced math.

relativity utilizes tensor calculus, which is a few semesters beyond the
basic integral calculus taught to many college students. even today,
relativity is viewed as fairly knotty. general relativity really isn't
tackled until graduate school.

it's my understanding that Einstein was very good at math. to be a lowly
patent clerk and revolutionize physics requires real skill.

what is advanced math? multivariable calculus and ordinary differential
equations are viewed as advanced by the general population, however millions
of people have learned the basics of these. in contrast, there are papers
in number theory that can only be a read by a dozen people on the planet.

it's partially due to our own limitations as humans.

Gravity