Old June 20th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Dave wrote:
SNIPPED

Wismen labels everybody except himself of course

Marky labels everybody Wismen since he is so ****ing stupid and sees
Wismen everywhere!

wismen lying some more

I still say, anyone who can learn an/the alphabet can learn Morse Code. For
those with difficulty, the solution to the issue is teaching METHODs not the
student's difficulty. Any alphabet is recognizing sound patterns. Words are
simply combinations of sound patterns.

Just look at Markie's posts, He can't learn the alphabet.
He can't post in anything resembling English.

which means you must agree I can't learn morse and the poster is in
error thank yopu
now run along and get help you little troll