Old June 21st 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Sal M. Onella

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

When code goes away, you're going to be the one that tells us the written
is too hard.

You wish! Of the 55 questions on my Technician License exam,
I missed one. ONE!

Technically, I'm an above average ham. Through your dirty goggles,
however,
you see me as some kind of slug because I can't do code. So wrong.

Because I already hit the twit filter on you, I won't see any reply you
send, so
play it up any way you want.