Old June 21st 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewithother.

Bill you are 100% wrong!

I am a right wing Republican, socially conservative, I attempt to be morally
correct [that makes me politically incorrect quite often], and Conservative
Christian [Clergyman]. I favor a very strong military [prior to my retirement
from engineering, I served for 6 years as Program Chief Engineer on the USAF MX
Missile (WS-118) RS/RV].

I believe the USA Constitution must be read and understood in the social context
in which it was written. Changes should be by amendment not judicial agenda.

/s/ Rev. Dave , AKA W1MCE

See, labels can be 100% incorrect when you don't know the other person's life story.