Old June 21st 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewithother.

Dr. Noonian Soong wrote:

darpa dave wrote:

I served for 6 years as Program Chief Engineer on the USAF MX
Missile (WS-118) RS/RV].

MX missiles destroyed my country, you insensitive clod!

Soong

MX missiles have never been launched operationally. They were decommissioned by
treaty after the fall of the Soviet Union.

If they had been used WE wouldn't be here!

You are mistaken.