Old June 22nd 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewithother.

NOPE! The MX missile has 100% nothing to do with the Bikini Tests! Those tests
were conducted after WWII and ended in the 1950s. The MX missile initial
deployment was 1985.

By today's standards, the Bikini tests were low yield [~20KT] fission devices.
Today's standard is moderate yields [~300 to 500 KT] fission-fusion devices.

MX has nothing to do with Bikini Atoll.

Have fun building your androids.

Dr. Noonian Soong wrote:
"David G. Nagel" wrote in message

In as much as the MX missile carries a hydrogen warhead I don't think
that Soong's country was destroyed by one.

Dr. Nagel,

You please listen to me, I get PhD from big university. My university so
expensive most American can't buy cafeteria lunch.

Long time ago, many years, I make secret lair in Bikini Atoll. American
call it that, but I rename to Soong's Micronesian Micronation. It has nice
ring to it.

Anyway, I build androids and mind my own business, but one day I monitor
Americans and they say they blow up my island. Some missile test, but I say
waste of perfectly good rocks.

I detect submarine with my acoustics, and I transmit on ELF and say "Don't
blow up my island please!" But my Engrish so bad, they get confused and jam
me with much megawatts. I not give up though. I build big ideograph out of
bamboo, it say "Don't blow up my island thanks". But they have no analyst
that read my language. I escape in nick of time in my junk ship.

look at picture, see big hole in middle of island?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikini_Atoll

MX missile destroy me. Now I teach dumb punk how to repair personal
computer. I get revenge. I build big contest station and beat everyone.

Soong