Old June 22nd 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default antenna switch?

Thanx - I'll check it out!

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"Lisa Simpson" wrote:

Can anyone recommend an antenna switch that allows me to hook up 2 SW
receivers to 1 antenna? Maybe a switch is not what I mean, as I'd

like to
be able to receive on both receivers at the same time . . .
I looked around and nobody seems to make one.
Sure they do! They are called splitters or multicouplers.

I didn't see any inexpensive ones made for HF. Plenty of them at higher
frequencies or amplified units so who makes a simple unit for HF that is
a transformer or resistive coupled

Stridsberg, or ICE makes the couplers. Your choice of connector may
require mod, or adaptor.

http://www.stridsberg.com/prod01.htm

http://www.iceradioproducts.com/reco...ceive%20Signal