Old June 23rd 06, 04:05 PM
steveii steveii is offline
Junior Member

Default TS-930 mechanical part

[quote=bunnydawg]I don't care about the condition of the power supply or final transisters.
Please email me directly if you have one.
Or a used piexx board if in working condition.
Robert
VE3 something or other[/I know this was a long time ago but maybe you still know about a scrap TS-930. I need just one mechanical part which is the MODE switch assembly, Part No. S90-0401-05 Remote switch shaft, MODE. Please let me know if you could find me this part. Regards, Steve, va3ars]

Last edited by steveii : June 23rd 06 at 04:06 PM Reason: adding