Old June 23rd 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore

Default Noise level between two ant types

wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
How does it feel to be caught in a bold-faced lie?

Only you would know that Cecil.

You have known ever since June 10 that I have been talking
about *arcing* at the coax connector. Yet here it is
June 23 with you still pretending that you didn't know
I was talking about arcing. Here's a June 11 posting
following the June 9 one where I told you I was talking
about arcing.

wrote:
When did you do that test?

Around 1990 to cure the *arcing* at the coax connector
during clear-sky high-wind conditions in the Arizona
desert.

Please stop pretending that you didn't know I was talking
about arcing.

Going from a dipole to a folded dipole eliminated my arcing
problem.
--
73, Cecil
http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp