Old June 23rd 06, 08:14 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DrDeath

Default Are you interested in Ham Radio? Don't be fooled by the Lizards! Here's the FAQ!

"Confused" wrote in message
oups.com...
(major snippage)
That's absolute bull****. I build and modify my own CB equipment. I know of
hams that don't even know ohms law much less how to build equipment. I see
lots of off the shelf ham gear for sale proving that your post is nothing
more that propaganda. You perpetuate the myth that CBers are too stupid to
obtain a license, you are wrong.
You post this to continue the rift between hams and CBers, fine by me, many
CBers become hams, others like myself avoid it due to closed minded thinking
like yours. Maybe if hams openly welcomed CBers into the fold instead of
constantly insulting us, the ham radio hobby will survive. Instead the CBers
will sit back and laugh as the FCC sells off your bandwidth to the highest
bidder. We DO have a common ground, you just refuse to see it.