Old June 23rd 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

By the way, I still have problems with longer characters now and then or
combinations of certain characters. I had an awful time trying to copy

call sign in a contest that began with SH5 (3 dots, 4 dots, 5 dots).

and you dare claim it must be doable by everyone else

good practice is beacons e.g. 10 meters. they are terse text, contain
slashes, and 5s since i hear Texas ones.

you sort of have to "decode" what the beacon is talking about.

Gravity