Old June 24th 06, 02:46 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DrDeath

Default Are you interested in Ham Radio? Don't be fooled by the Lizards! Here's the FAQ!

"Jim S." wrote in message

"Mike G4KFK" wrote in message
ps.com...

know code wrote:
Well, considering

Well considering that the U.K.is the U.S.A.'s lap dog, when the spectrum
is sold here it will also be sold there.

Agreed.

Besides, it will be a great day when the code is dropped......the rush of
the dumb CB'er onto the bands will be funny as hell to watch.Couldn't
happen to a finer bunch of assholes.

I don't think your going to see that big of a rush. What attracts a lot of
people to CB is price. I don't want to spend a ton of money on ham gear and
I don't have the time to build it. I think all that will happen is that the
lower portion of 10 meters will get the traffic with all of the "export"
radios in circulation.