Old June 23rd 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

gravity wrote:
How many times, say during Katrina did this occour

uh, if you are deserted on an island with a few buckets of electronics
junk, your best bet is CW.

and I can send sos with spark gap off a batery without knowing anymore
than that

if you a prisoner of war, CW could be invaluable in getting a message
out. there are many other cases where CW can be used in channels that
don't support audio.

i am a superior creature because i know CW! ;-)

Im to stooped to lern teh cw i cant hen tipe a fuking santanse!!!

http://i4.tinypic.com/15f0sxv.jpg

http://i4.tinypic.com/15f0sxv.jpg

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups