Old June 24th 06, 11:01 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DrDeath

Default Are you interested in Ham Radio? Don't be fooled by the Lizards! Here's the FAQ!

"know code" wrote in message
DrDeath wrote:
"Jim S." wrote in message
"Mike G4KFK" wrote in message
ps.com...
know code wrote:
Well, considering
Well considering that the U.K.is the U.S.A.'s lap dog, when the spectrum
is sold here it will also be sold there.

Agreed.

Do you not think the ITU might have something to say about that? Oh
sorry, I forgot, the US ignores international organisations!

You'll get no argument from me. The US tends to do as they please regardless
of what the rest of the world thinks.
I remember a time when most countries liked the US and it's citizens, but
those days are long gone.