Old June 25th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

Default Elimination of CW is a loss in the number of ways we can communicatewith other.

"Mike" wrote in message
In article .com,
"an old freind" wrote:

gravity wrote:
and I can send sos with spark gap off a batery without knowing

anymore
than that

your engineering skill is formidable.

possibly it is certainly more valueble the the mereknowledge of Morse
code is without the level of engineering skill I have

BTW I note myone of my double majors was Physics and a phisists can

So you majored in Physics but you can't spell Physicist? Right!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

at a minimum, he would know quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics,
special relativity, electromagnetics. if he was theoretical, he studied
quantum field theory and general relativity.

PC Technician Gravity