Old June 25th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Get me!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

That's because your head is up your ass, Marqueer!
nope

Yep. Along with your colon cancer!
you are obseesed with cancer and asses

You sure are defensive about your perversions, Marqueer!

not a ward their about what you claim are my prevetions

it is a simple I don't have cancer thankfully nor am I obessed with
asses

you are an ass

Yes, you are obsessed with asses, you'd like my rather plump one!

Hi,

My name is Lloyd Austin Davies. I have been dick sucking for 31 years.
I have given blow jobs to blacks, whites, hispanics, orientals. I give
blow jobs regardless if you are gay, straight or bi.
I learned to give blowjobs when my daddy Ray stuck my lips on his hard
cock. I even have my own usenet message board,
alt.cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies. My preference is for boys under
the age of 12 although I'll **** any child. I am HIV-positive so I
service the aids crowd. I don't charge. If you like to use my services,

please give me a call right away

Lloyd Davies
710 S Clinton St Apt 202
Athens, AL 35611-3582